Where People Come Together to Solve Problems
Tehama County Food and Meal Providers
MONTHLY FOOD SERVICESTehama County Food Bank – The Gleaners: 20699 Walnut Street, Red Bluff - Distributes USDA Commodities (surplus food) each month for Tehama County residents with low income at locations throughout Tehama County
Corning: 1015 4th Avenue – Third Wednesday of the month from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Red Bluff: 20699 Walnut Street – Third Wednesday of the month from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Rancho Tehama: Recreation Center – The Monday before the Red Bluff give-away from 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Los Molinos: Masonic Hall: 25020 Tehama-Vina Road – The Tuesday before the Red Bluff give-away from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Manton, Paynes Creek and Ponderosa Sky Ranch: Services available for residents by phoning 530-529-2264
Requirement: Any document indicating a person’s participation in a public assistance program or self-certification that the recipient’s income is within the program’s guidelines is necessary. PG&E bills or rent receipt showing correct address is required.
- Bridgeway to Hope: Free lunch is provided on Sundays 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. at Red Bluff Sacramento River Park from approximately October to May. All are invited.
- Corning Senior Center: 1015 4th Avenue, Corning, 530 527-2414 – Lunch Monday – Friday 11:30 -12:30 p.m. RSVP Required 24 hours prior. Suggested donation $3.50 for 60 years old or older or $8.00 under 60 years.
- Red Bluff Senior Center: 1500 South Jackson St., Red Bluff, 530-527- 2414 – Lunch Monday – Friday 12 – 12:30 p.m. RSVP Required 24 hours prior. Suggested donation $3.50 for 60 years old or older or $8.00 under 60 years.
- First Christian Church: 1421 Marin Street, Corning, CA 96021, Wednesday dinner 5 pm, Sunday lunch at noon
- Harvest Christian Center: 1005 6th Ave., Corning. Dinner on the last Wednesday of the month at 6:30 pm
- Salt Ranch: Free hot breakfasts are available on Saturday and Sunday from 6:30 until 8:15 a.m. Lunches are available on Thursday and Saturday at 1:30 p.m. All meals are served at Red Bluff Sacramento River Park
- Seventh Day Adventist Church: 720 South Jackson, Red Bluff – Saturdays 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. offering a hot meal after church service.
- The Lord’s Table: Monday and Friday - St. Peter’s Episcopal Church – 510 Jefferson Street, Red Bluff - Meal served at noon. Tuesday and Wednesday – St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, 455 Jefferson Street, Red Bluff – Meal served at noon. Doors open in alley – 592-8683
Emergency FoodCorning Christian Assistance:
710 4th Avenue, Corning - Available Mondays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Food for the Hungry:
Serves familes in South Central tehama County areas. Service by appointment with Tom Jones. Call 530.228.2662
Harvest Christian Center:
100 6th Avenue, Corning - Available on Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. or for emergancies call 530.824.2091
Rancho Tehama Community Church:
17207 Stagecoach Road, Corning - Monday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and Tuesday 9:00 a.m. - noon. 530.585.2526
940 Walnut Street, Red Bluff - Monday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. - 11:45 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Emergency food with proof of unexpected financial expenses. 530.527.8530
Seventh Day Adventisit Community Services:
24052 Hoag Road, Corning - Monday 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Food delivered to locations frequented by homeless. Also by appointment with Randy Dueck - 530.200.6871
Tehama County Food Bank - The Gleaners:
20699 Walnut Street, Red Bluff - call ahead at 530.529.2264 Emergency family food boxes.