REMEMBER NOVEMBER 29TH IS GIVING TUESDAY!
What is Giving Tuesday you Say????
The Community Foundation of the North State spearheads Giving Tuesday in Tehama County in support of our nonprofits and Tehama Together is proud to be included in those local nonprofits. Tehama Together needs to raise $5,000 for accessible office space to more easily meet the needs of all of our Community. Therefore, we are asking you to help us reach our fundraising goal. Donations are tax deductible and can be made online at northstategives.org/tehamatogether (EIN-27-217-7467) You can give now by going to the website North State Gives or sending a check to the address listed above.
WHY SHOULD I CONTRIBUTE TO TEHAMA TOGETHER????
Tehama Together is a nonprofit group of volunteers that integrates resources to meet the needs of Tehama County helping our residents lead happy, healthy lives. Tehama Together works with citizens, businesses, governments, and nonprofit partners to identify and find solutions for the unmet needs of Tehama County residents.
Over the past 13 years Tehama Together has:
- Initiated and managed 211 Tehama website, which matches callers with resources. Last year, over 1,500 callers accessed resources through this service.
- Organized the Community Food Alliance which raised the profile of more than fifty local farmers, provided 200 $25 food vouchers to families at farmers markets, and sponsored the Farm Table Dinners.
- The Nonprofit Roundtable has connected over 20 nonprofit organizations across the county enabling them to share resources and optimize their results.
- Initiated the Veterans Collaborative which has marshalled essential resources for hundreds of veterans in Tehama County.
- Advocated for the coordination of 15 local food pantries by fund raising and assisting in the delivery of food services.
- Initiated the Garden Mentoring Program to support garden development for a wide range of age groups.
To learn more about Tehama Together please visit us on Facebook or Instagram.
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR DONORS! WE APPRECIATE YOU!
“Where people come together to solve problems”
211 Tehama, Tehama County Community Food Alliance, Tehama County Nonprofit Roundtable, Home Again-K9’s for Vets, Albright Scholarship Fund, Sher Wintle Dog Park.